Sunday, January 21, 2007

‘Rafa isn't stupid’

Finally he admits that Liverpool manager Rafa Benitez is a master tactician. I am talking about Chelsea’s Jose Mourinho after the 2-0 defeat to Liverpool yesterday.

This is what he said:

"Rafa isn't stupid and I'm not a magician. We had no central defenders and I knew two weeks ago that Crouch and Kuyt would play in this game. The defenders we have could have coped with Bellamy but they couldn't cope with Crouch winning the headers and Kuyt's strength holding the ball up.

"In other games of late we've been able to cope but I knew we'd have
problems today and Liverpool did very well."

With this result, the second spot is still reachable for Liverpool now. I just hope they keep the momentum going until that is achieved.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home