Friday, November 03, 2006

Men should dress modestly, too

“No, Muslim men seem to want to have it both ways. They want complete leadership of their community, with women’s voices seldom heard, but then they are happy to reduce themselves to the status of animals when it comes to sex, unable to resist the charms of a woman with an uncovered head.”

Powerful? Seditious (especially in Malaysia)? Provocative? Want to read more?

Then click here to read the full article titled Can't Muslim men control their urges? by Mary Ann Sieghart in the Times of London.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was searching for the sake of that exact brand. The prices as regards the shoes are approximately 350 dollars on every site. But for all I base this location selling them for half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase these. what can you tell me about these?

7:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

8:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching as far as something that meticulous make. The prices seeking the sneakers are around 310 dollars everwhere. But completely I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy those. what can you say about it?

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm really into shoes and I had been looking for that singular brand. The prices as regards the boots were about 350 pounds everwhere. But definitively I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably buy these. what is your opinion?

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home