Monday, April 02, 2007

Henry calls Crouch ‘the greatest’

After witnessing his side's defeat at the hands of Liverpool, Arsenal's Thierry Henry had an amazing statement for the press; "Peter Crouch is the greatest striker I've ever seen."

Henry, who glides with the grace of a gazelle, has described Crouch, who lopes with the lankiness of a llama, as "A thing of stunning beauty".

According to Henry, Crouch's hat-trick against his Arsenal side was something to be admired alongside the first budding rose of spring.

"It left me breathless." said Arsene Wenger. "I believe I actually lost consciousness at one stage from breathlessness. I only wish my side knew how to put a ball in the back of the net like Peter Crouch."

Crouch, who scores consistently for club and country, constantly finds his place in teams taken by under performing hacks. Currently he is not part of the England team which features Wayne Rooney, who hasn't scored since 2005.

WARNING:
The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious.

original source.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home