Thursday, July 19, 2007

Cleavage distracts bus driver

I found this Reuters story from Germany really funny.

There is this bus driver who couldn’t concentrate on driving because he was distracted by a sexy passenger.

So he gave her an ultimatum - get out of my sights or be prepared to be thrown out.

Or in his own words:

"Your cleavage is distracting me every time I look into my mirror and I can't concentrate on the traffic. If you don't sit somewhere else, I'm going to have to throw you off the bus."

So the 20-year-old young thing moved away and sat elsewhere but she is complaining over the humiliation.

The bus company, however, defended the driver.

So was he being cheeky? Or was he just being bluntly honest?

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would appreciate more visual materials, to make your blog more attractive, but your writing style really compensates it. But there is always place for improvement

9:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home