Friday, July 20, 2007

The king is back

Nope, I am not talking about Elvis Presley being sighted in an R&R somewhere along the North-South Highway. Neither am I talking about our royal head.

I am actually talking about the king of our fruits - the durian. Some like ‘em, some just hate even the sight of them.

Me, well, I fall in the first category, and for the current durian season, I managed to taste this heavenly fruit just before they flooded the market (which is happening right now).

Some weeks ago, the company I was travelling with spotted a durian seller along the Kuantan - Kuala Terengganu route. The seller had some freshly picked durians and they simply tasted superb.

I have since then tasted more durians but none as tasty as those found in this stall. Just looks at the fruits he had on display and you can see that they were different (photo)!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home